Come to dinner and event registration at Boston Beer Works (112 Canal Street) on October 3rd starting at 5:30PM.
Four helpful to do’s:
- RSVP for our two night events so we can better plan (locations below).
- Download the event app for Control through guidebook.
- Bring your laptop so you’ll be able to follow along in the hands-on workshops.
- Sign up for Bill’s Table. You or your team can meet with our President, Bill Bellissimo at Control. Spots are limited!
Conference and hotel locations:
- Metro Meeting Center (101 Federal St, 4th floor, Boston, MA 02110).
- Hilton Downtown Boston/Faneuil Hall (89 Broad St, Boston, MA 02110). If you booked a hotel through us, this is it! It’s a 5 minute walk to the Metro Meeting Center.
- Welcome Reception (112 Canal St, Boston MA 02114). Join us Tuesday 10/3 at 5:30PM at Boston Beer Works for registration, dinner & drinks.
- Boston Harbor Cruise (Rowes Wharf, Gate B, Boston MA 02110). Join us Wednesday 10/4 for a night of upscale fare, entertainment and stunning skyline views aboard a luxury yacht. It’s a 5 minute walk from the Hilton. Boarding time is at 6PM – don’t be late!
- Dress Code. Business casual. Boston has very unpredictable weather, so make sure to dress accordingly.
- Security at Metro Meeting Center. You will need to get a pass from security in the building lobby to use the elevators. Tell them you’re here for a conference at the Metro Meeting Center and they will give you a day pass.
- Parking. The MMC offers parking for $28 at the 33 Arch Street Parking Garage. Please bring your ticket to get validated (GPS Users: Enter 30 Hawley Street).
See you in Boston! As always, if you have questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.